Friday, July 31, 2009

Cover me up!

I actually had to cover myself up in the middle of the night last night. It is currently 59 degrees and nice. You would think that I had sweated off a few pounds this week but I don't think so.

I have been kind of freaking out about finding music to play for cycle class... I also have to figure out routines... I never have problems riding by myself when I'm at the gym... I just have to figure out a few to keep me going... I think that's how I'm going to spend my evening. at the gym working on the songs...

Today is payday and I think the majority of my money is gone already... boooo!

I am still a little upset about the decision last night to eliminate Ade from SYTYCD. Evan is a goofy little dufus (cute and all)... but I don't think he should be in the final... how many times can you do a Broadway routine to Sammy Davis Jr.??? Oh the tragedy!

Sunday I have to take down my show and I'm not really looking forward to taking out all of those pushpins. errrrr.... oh well, it has to be done.

No comments: