Thursday, July 30, 2009

Freaking Stinking Hot...

It is really really hot.... I can't really fathom how I managed in Chicago with all the heat. I suppose it seems hotter here because it's not hot that often.

I don't think I'm necessarily making sense because my brain is overheating.

Now that I can talk freely about my new job life will be easier. Some people at work were a little sad but most thought it was a good thing. I'm really looking forward to it. It will be nice to be in a place where you don't always have to worry about weather or not you're going to say something to the wrong person at the wrong time and whammo! you're pulling the knife out of your back. I think a smaller firm will be better.

I have started to gather together songs for cycle class on Sunday. I'm sure I'm making it out to be more than it needs to be... I'm not really worried but I want people to enjoy my class. I know for sure we've got a Madonna song.... I just have to figure out drills to go with them.

Aye aye aye.... I guess I should go and have the wii fit tell me I'm overweight.

No comments: