Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm trying.

I'll try to be in a better mood today... Not that I was in a bad mood - it's just that I don't feel like my life is normal sometimes. I see other people I know going out and doing things... I just feel like I've been left behind (sort of)... maybe this will make me feel better



Yeah, it does a little bit...

Tomorrow I get to see two of my favorite people... Karolina and Shirley. I'm ready for a road trip!

Today I need to do some cleanup around the house for the coming week. Momma is having the Lion's club over for a bbq on Tuesday night and I won't be here to do it tomorrow. I also need to get things organized for a potluck we're having on Wednesday at work. It's fiesta themed and we're organizing a taco bar. Yummy...

Speaking of food I only gained 1.4 pounds last week... I had Phil my leader give me a two minute motivation (it's a ww technique)... I think things will be better this week.

What else??? I am going to a Mariner's game on Friday night with my friend Andrew. That should be fun. I haven't been to a game since last year... I remember when I used to go to games back when they played at the Kingdome.... ah the memories...

Yesterday I tried to stare a hole in Mr. Arms... I don't think he noticed... baby steps...

I think that's it this morning... Maybe I'll check back later.

No comments: