Monday, July 20, 2009

Portland here I come!

It's going to be an adventure today. I am heading down to Portland in about an hour... I am going to stop in Tumwater to meet Shirley for coffee. I think it should be fun. I am using my fathers car so it's less likely to overheat or break down...

I promise to take a lot of pictures of Karolina and Jennifer's excellent adventure.

Yesterday turned out to be alright... I went to lunch with my Dad and then went and bought new running shoes for my footsies. I have to run at least once this week before Torchlight on Saturday. At the gym yesterday I ended up staying on the bike for almost two hours... my legs don't hurt too bad but you never know about tomorrow.

They just had a story on the television about the light rail... I wish it ran up in my neck of the woods. It would remind me of Chicago...

Okay, I think I need to put away the laptop now... I have to get ready to go!

No comments: