Friday, July 10, 2009

It's finally Friday!









More photos from the show...

I'm so glad it's Friday. I think my body is trying to get as much sleep as it can because it was deprived for so long.

Last night I stopped by the Lake City Farmers Market on the way home. I bought beets and fennel. I don't usually like beets but these were okay. I roasted them in some olive oil spray and then put salt and pepper on them. I'm trying to eat more veggies...

I am a bit down in the dumps because I have to weigh in tomorrow and I know I will be above my goal and have to pay. That really sucks. I just got back to goal and now I'm off the wagon again. It's not that I've been horrible, it's just that I've had weird things going on. I suppose I could try and starve myself today in order to lose three pounds in 24 hours but I don't think it will work.

grrrrr.

I guess I should go. It's supposed to be nice today - that paired with a casual Friday could be cause for disaster.

No comments: