Thursday, July 09, 2009

My legs are broken.

This morning I woke up and my legs are spaghetti. I guess I cycled too much last night.

I also managed to catch a glimpse of Mr. Arms last night. Did I talk to him? No. Jennifer esta una bigga chicken-o. Maybe Saturday I will make contact.

I am excited because tonight is the premier of Big Brother. It is one of those shows that I wouldn't mind trying out for (it might be fun....). Maybe someday I'll get over my desire to be on television.. I just love television though... it's my friend.

I am happy to report that I have been sleeping in past 5:30 ever since my show opened... it's nice. The only problem is that I don't have as much time to hang with you all in the morning.

I guess that means I should go. Too much to do, too little time.

No comments: