Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's going to be ugly.

I have lost all control of what I've been putting in my mouth. I think for the first time ever I may not weigh in... just pay my money and pass go. Nah... I just need to weigh in and face the music.

Now on another note - yesterday at work we had a balloon pop for Food Lifeline. You go into a room filled with balloons and pop them. Inside there are pieces of paper telling what you've won (if anything) I won twice. A free day off and a gift certificate for Barnes and Noble.

Today I was supposed to possibly go to lunch with my friends Robert, Carl and Eric but I haven't heard from them... oh well... maybe I should run around Greenlake to practice for the Torchlight run next weekend. Maybe...

I should go and face the music now...

No comments: