Friday, July 17, 2009

The Perils of Drinking Beer on Thursday...



So, as I mentioned last night we had a party at work and I drank beer. Four of them.... I feel alright today but I'd feel better if I hadn't done it. I ate ice cream when I got home... I had that "I'm beautiful - I can eat anything" beer related glow....

It's going to be a disaster when I step on the scale tomorrow.

Tonight I am going to dinner at a friend of the families house... I am house sitting for them in a few weeks and they want to go over everything with me. I'm not usually invited over to peoples houses and hopefully I won't be too awkward.

On Monday I am taking a road trip to Portland to visit Karolina. Yippee! I don't know where I'm meeting her but I'll figure it all out.

Another problem with drinking beer on a Thursday night? I fell asleep and missed all the good parts of my shows... oh well....

No comments: