Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ouch (again).

Last night just before I went to bed I think my hip went out of joint. I ended up waking up a bit before 2 am and had to take some advil. I ended up sleeping in until 5:46 (oops)... now I only have a few minutes here with you....

Here is my report from the barista front... I made my way into the store yesterday and the barista boyfriend was at the register. As I got up to the front (being my normally nice self) I said "I didn't scare you yesterday?" (because I had come up behind him to give him my card)... and he said "no, it kind of made me feel special". Good! I made him feel special.

Moral of this story

I DIDN'T DIE.

Okay, I think that's it this morning... I've got important things to do today that I can't discuss just yet (if ever).

No comments: