Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's early.

I am up a bit early this morning in order to get my daily post to you before I take my daddy's car in to be serviced.

I figured I can take a little less sleep in order to bring my rays of sunshine to you.

I realized last night that if I start teaching on Tuesday nights I will have to rearrange my haircut schedule.... if I can't go to my Nancy I might be crushed.

Yesterday I took a baby step towards my liberation. I actually gave the barista boy my card. I feel a bit like a letch... I haven't' been that out of my comfort zone in a long time. It's good for me right? I just got to get over the fear of rejection.... I am not a dud. I am not a dud. I am not a dud (if I say that enough I will believe it...). I do know I'm not a dud... realistically.... I am healthy, funny, I practice good hygiene.... what more could someone ask for. (Thin thighs and toned calves???).

Okay - onto something different. Last night I watched Intervention. It's the show where people agree to be in a documentary about addiction and then are intervened on.... last night's episode was even more crazy than usual... the intervention went on and on and out of the hotel room into the guys house (where they had gotten rid of the loaded shotgun he kept in his closet).... finally they got him to go to treatement and he got better but then it turns out that he had esophogeal cancer and he ends up dying anyway... but he died sober and in contact with his children. Dang - that usually doesn't make me cry but last night a few tears were shed.

Sorry to bring you down. Think about puppies.

I guess that's it.... today besides taking the car in I have nothing on my plate. Maybe I do something else that scares me today...

No comments: