Thursday, July 23, 2009

oye.

Yesterday was one of those days at work which reminds me why I went back to school... it's a long story - I'm just wishing people would get their acts together.

Last night on my way into the gym I passed Mr. Arms and he said "hi, how you doing?" I said "Hi, I'm fine, how are you?... it was nothing more than that... but it's a baby step. I should have said 'Hello Mr. Arms... would you like to wrap yours around me???"

How about I make a t-shirt that says "Mr. Arms it's me!" I might actually do it.

Also at the gym yesterday I ran for a few minutes... I am running in the torchlight run on Saturday so I need to practice a little bit. I have new shoes but I may need a cute outfit to run in. It's going to be really hot.

Today I am meeting my friend Debbie for lunch... I got a project at work so that should keep me busy.

Here's Stinky again this morning...



She sure is cute.

Am I ready to face the day? I don't think so, but I'll do it anyway...

No comments: