Friday, July 24, 2009

Post 1,800.

Man, I've been doing this a long time. I know it's only really been almost 4 years but in the blogosphere that's a lifetime.

Today and this weekend in general is going to be busy. Today we have a date with the Chiropractor, work, (other things), Mariners game and then sleep. Tomorrow we have ww, cycle, waxing, preparing things for the opening, running in the Torchlight run, and then the opening. Sunday I have been invited to a birthday party... I am going to try to make it into the studio sometime.

Last night was a big night on television. Big Brother was pretty good... but I'm most excited by SYTYCD. Jason and Jeannette went home. At this point the only person I'm not too jazzed about is Evan. I really would like to see Melissa win because she is the oldest competitor ever and she's just so stinking cute... I think I will be happy with anyone left winning (with the exception of Evan)... watch, he'll win it all.

Last night I transferred movies from the talent show at camp to my laptop. One of the campers wants to post them online... I hope I burned the disks correctly.

Here is a picture of the foot tan I had when I lived in Chicago... it was pretty good... that's the results of walking everywhere and not being able to afford cute flats (only flip flops)...



Behind my feet you can see a styrofoam tray holding pushpins, also the radiator and the tv tray that my television lived on... Oh the memories.

I have got to get going if I want to get everything accomplished.

No comments: