Friday, August 07, 2009

Don't let the door hit you...

Today is my last day at work. I'm kind of happy about it. It's been a stressful time.... I am really looking forward to working in a place where I don't feel like I'm being watched all the time and people like each other.

There has just been too much drama. Maybe I'm just a little bitter... it's hard to want to do a good job when there is no recognition - and bad behavior by others is just ignored.

Oh well, I guess I don't have to worry about that anymore - do I?

I am looking forward to this weekend... cycle (if I can get a spot in the class)... my niece's birthday party, a wedding.... then I get to sleep in on Monday and Tuesday of next week.

This morning I have decided to head out a little later... I will still be to work on time but I'm just not going to be as early as I usually am.

I am pretty happy with the results of both of my shows last night... first, Ronnie was evicted from Big Brother and then Jeanine won So You Think You Can Dance. I was voting for Brandon, but I am okay with Jeanine... just as long as Evan didn't win... he was cute and all but compared to the others he didn't have as much depth.

Okay, I think I should hit the showers and get ready to face the day... even if it's cloudy today it's going to be sunny in my heart!

No comments: