Thursday, August 06, 2009

Two more days....

I only have to get through two more days.... let's see... I'm feeling better than yesterday... I did get a leg cramp last night in the middle of my Crawl Space meeting... it only lasted a few seconds but it sucked...

Lot's of people I know are getting engaged... it's nice that I'll have weddings to go to (even though they make me cry...)... I am going to a wedding on Sunday which will be fun. It's my camp friends Rachel and Sean. It's a country picnic themed wedding... it will be nice to see all my camp friends andto get all dressed up.

The best thing about yesterday is that I got to pick up my pants that I had turned into shorts from Lululemon. They were too long to comfortably wear cycling so I had them cut them off just above the knees.

My neck hurts.... just a little crick... maybe I'll hit the shower and it will feel better...

No comments: