Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hello my people!

I actually feel rested this morning which is a good thing.  I brought a fan from my house yesterday and aimed it directly at my body while I slept.  It also worked well as a cat deterrent.  The only thing that happened was Autumn (the cat) jumped up on me as I was dozing off and then a few times in the middle of the night.

Tonight is the first night I don't have anything going on... with the exception of dinner at my friend Debbie's house and Big Brother.  On my agenda this weekend I have to work on Playlists for cycle and I'm getting everything waxed.  I'm really looking forward to that because I can't lift up my arms without the hair blowing in the breeze - DON'T GET ME WRONG!  It's not really unattractive from far away but if you look up close you might not like what you see.  I suppose I could go back to shaving but that's no fun.

I am going to take the bus from West Seattle this morning.  It will be fun to ride another route.  I like being able to get places without my car.  It reminds me of the times in Chicago where I would find some place I needed to get to and then map out a route... Like the time when I made my way to the Shoe Pavilion for Flip Flops and then walked another few miles to a real live mall.  It was one of those good memories...

Finding comfort in things that are familiar is a good thing... that's why I like going to Target, grocery stores and malls... they're predictable, you can find things and you don't have to think too hard about it.

That's it... I'm off like a prom dress...

No comments: