Friday, August 21, 2009

Oops!

It might be one of those days - I accidentally slept in.  Not that that's a bad thing but it gives me less time with my people in the morning.

Did I tell you that I am living in a home without tissue?  There is absolutely no tissue... I have to blow my nose on toilet paper... combine that with a cat I'm slightly allergic to and you can imagine the rest.

Last night I went out to dinner with my friend Debbie - we went to Endolyne Joe's and it was pretty good.... it's nice to go out.  I should do it more often.

What else do I have for you???  Today's agenda is pretty straight forward - work - taking Sampson for  walk... I think that's it.  I know it sounds really exciting - it should be nice to take a walk around the neighborhood with the dog.  Maybe I can get in 4 miles or so... I haven't been to the gym in a few days (since I taught on Tuesday) and it's not quite the same.

Tomorrow is WAXING DAY!  Oh my goodness, you don't know how long I've waited for this.. the torture of being a modern woman and trying to remain cute and hair free.

The weather outside looks grim... I guess I'll have to break out the long pants - that's alright - it will cover up the hair (insert cheesy smile here).

No comments: