Friday, August 14, 2009

Hip hip (it hurts!)...

I'm oh so happy that I'm going to the chiropractor this morning.... I don't think I can take this much longer.

I woke up this morning and found that my sunburn from Sunday is finally peeling. Nothing like having a peeling chest to make you uncomfortable and attractive doesn't it?

It's also payday. That's nice... hopefully I can get my act together money wise now... Today I actually don't have any lunch plans. I took a few frozen things into the office to keep me honest. The second day of work went pretty well.... I am really enjoying it there. I think once I get a hang of all I need to do and all the programs (document management system, timekeeping...) it will be just swell (not that it isn't already swell).

I am going to give myself just a few more minutes and then I need to get up and get ready to go... I like my new job but I'd rather sleep in...

No comments: