Monday, August 31, 2009

Let's start again.

Monday, Monday, Monday.... I'm ready for the day...

It's payday! I successfully made it through this pay period without bouncing any checks.

Yesterday I met my friend Andrew and we went to lunch and then to see the Quentin Tarantino movie Inglorious Basterds. It was pretty good. I sometimes forget though how violent his movies can be. I squirmed a few times (but it was still good)...

Stinky has decided not to sit next to me this morning... it's kind of sad... I miss her warm little body next to me. I've remedied the situation - I went and picked her up and brought her in here.

Things are better...

I talked on the phone last night to the guy I met online. It was a brief conversation but it was good. We're going to talk later in the week. He sounds normal (which is good)... things are looking good.

Yesterday I taught cycle and I had a pretty full class... I think I'm a hit. The girl working behind the desk said she liked my music. That's really good - I want people to like my music... now I have to continue working on new playlists and routines. I also have to sign up for certification so I can be official.

I guess that's all I have this morning... I think the week is going to be good... I think things are finally going my way.

No comments: