Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Stinky, meet your new sister...

My mother called me yesterday to tell me that she's going to Fife on Friday to pick up a new puppy for Stinky to play with. She is currently being called Butter but I like the name Stella. I guess we'll have to wait until she arrives before we give her a name.

What else??? that seems like good enough news to me...

Oh, I also got a message yesterday saying that the person I've been alternating teaching with every other Sunday with doesn't want to do it anymore so the class is all mine... I said I didn't want to teach this Sunday (it's a long weekend) but I would do it after that.

At least I'll be making more money... I've decided to put my cycle money into Savings to build it back up again... it got depleted over the past few months... I think I'll work on curbing my spending... maybe start shaving again... hmmmm... I don't know about that...

Okay, tonights the night... life is looking pretty good.

No comments: