Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I don't think things could be better...

Okay, they might be better if I didn't have any student loans but hey... that's alright.

Yesterday I went to Verizon and got my self a new phone... it's a blackberry and I can send and receive email and browse web pages...

I got an email asking if I would participate in SAIC days again this year... making money to talk about grad school is a good thing...

My phone call went well... no awkward pauses...

Puppy comes on Friday...

I'm being taken out to lunch by one of my bosses today and yesterday I was told that one of the legal assistant (secretary) really loves me.

It's nice to be loved.

Realistically things are going great. Contentment feels good.

This is a drawing of Bacon Girl done by my niece Katie...

No comments: