Thursday, September 03, 2009

The only bad thing...

The only bad thing that is happening in my life right now is that my tendonitis in my elbow is coming back. It doesn't hurt like it did before but it still feels pretty weak. I can't get anymore cortisone shots so I'll have to have therapy.

Boo!

Did I mention that I'm going to take over the Sunday cycling class? I think I did but I'm pretty tired these days and I don't actually remember what I've told you all.

It's raining outside. I think I'll have to dig up some warmer clothes to wear...

I think this is turning into a rambling post this morning....

I've been thinking (back to the cycling stuff)... I was supposed to take my certification class on November 14th in Bellingham but I have a conflict. I was thinking maybe I could do a training in California and make it a weekend getaway. That might be fun. There's one in Pasadena and a few in Santa Barbara... maybe I can get one of my sisters to go with me...

Okay, I think I better go now...

No comments: