Friday, September 04, 2009

Pasadena anyone?

I've been mulling over the idea of going to Pasadena for a weekend in November to do my spinning class training. I am trying to convince my oldest sister to go along with me (she used to live in that area)... I think it might be fun.

Tonight the new puppy comes to stay. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I can. I'm not looking forward to the house training. She's about 9 weeks old so maybe it won't be too bad. I'll have to look up online and see what the time frame is for housebreaking.

Last night we took Stinky for a walk. It was pretty funny... she actually used a leash which is not something that she usually does. I took some video on my new phone. Maybe I can figure out how to get it on to my laptop and we'll be ready to go.

Cyber dude called last night. Still no awkward pauses...

This weekend I don't have much going on... the family is coming over for ribs and to meet the dog on Sunday... I may call my daddy and see if he wants to go to brunch tomorrow or Monday.

Only 10 and a half hours until the three day weekend!

No comments: