Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Productivity.

I have been so busy today I haven't even had time to get nervous about the new job tomorrow.

This morning I went in and filled out my paperwork for the gym and then I headed over to the house to work on cleaning out the mess that is my room.

I was watching Obsession last night on A&E and it was dealing with a guy who was a hoarder.... I don't think I have a hoarding problem... Just a throwing away swiftly problem. Maybe it's because I haven't really moved anyplace ever... it all just accumulates over time. I did manage to huck a bunch of junk...

Tonight at cycle I think sweated off 5 pounds... I'm still trying to adapt my style... I think I may go a bit more mellow on Sunday. I have a lot of music sung by angry white girls..... adapt adapt adapt...

Okay, I have to go watch Big Brother... xo

No comments: