Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sleeping in!

I actually got to sleep in this morning. I hit the snooze button on my cell phone a few times. I am really looking forward to starting on my new adventure today. I got an email from my friend Barb this morning telling me that they wanted to take me out to lunch today so I shouldn't bring my lunch. That's just fine with me... one less thing I have to do this morning.

I have found some spotty wifi service here where I'm house sitting. It's a bit spotty - but sometimes if I close my laptop lid and open it back up it get's a little boost and surges forward. Right now it's not working too well so I'll have to "re-boot" a little before I can actually publish this.

Someday soon I will post some photos from the wedding... did I happen to mention that I got a little bit sun burned while I was there? It's still pretty red.... I think my skin is a bit sensitive because of some medication I've been taking... it's also makes my skin very sensitive. I noticed it last time I got waxed.

I don't want to complain too much this morning... I am going to complain a bit about my achy body though. My neck has been getting a bit ouchy in the morning and my hip/lower back are a bit sensitive to movement (maybe it's the bed I'm sleeping on...).

Okay, I think I will try to get this published for you all... I'll let you know how my first day goes a little bit later.

No comments: