Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crazy



Zoe is out of control this morning... she's racing around like a crazy puppy.

I am feeling a bit slow this morning... I have a meeting tonight so I don't think I'll be able to go to bed early... I think I could go to bed at five and just have enough sleep to make me feel rested.

I am really SLOW.... I'm just waiting for the coffee to kick in.

Tonight I have a Crawl Space group hang out and then tomorrow I'm taking my car in to get it fixed... this coming Saturday I have to sit at the gallery - I tried to get someone to take over half of the sitting because five hours is TOO LONG... nobody offered to split it with me (that kind of sucks...)... I have cycle training all day Sunday so my whole weekend is gone to hell.

I have also decided to move into a smaller studio so I have to find time to do that...

I guess this has turned into a genuine rant...

Oh, in case you were wondering - I haven't heard from cyber - guy since last week... that's alright though... I better go check out my daily matches...
xoxo

Oh, I have to watch hoarders someday soon too!

No comments: