Thursday, September 24, 2009

Is it over yet?

I'm ready for the weekend (or maybe I'm not...).

Last night my meeting was canceled so I spent the evening at home. I should have gone to the studio and worked at cleaning up some stuff so that I could move it next week.

Yesterday I contacted Honda of Seattle to get an idea of how much it was going to cost to get my car fixed. Can you say 1,200 dollars??? I said "yikes" I actually said it... I'm going to have them look at it and see if that's what it's going to cost. If so I'm not getting it fixed just yet. It'd be easier to buy a new used car. I do have some regular maintenance to be done so I wil have that done. I just can't afford to spend too much.

Work has been pretty busy... no time to rest.... I guess that's good. I'd rather be busy than bored.

Okay, I think I may be done.... tonight we have Survivor and the Office! yehaw.

No comments: