Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Friday!

Let me see... It turns out I didn't need struts for my car so I didn't need to pay 1200 bucks. I did get the engine air filter replaced and the brake fluid changed...

On the horizon I will need new brakes, a new muffler and rear arm brushings.

I may take my car elsewhere to get things fixed...

Last night I was feeling a bit funky - so I make my mother go to the Wedgewood Broiler with me for dinner. I had steak. It was just what I needed.... and I don't care - there's nothing like a good iceburg lettuce salad with bacon and cheese nips. right?

Today is donut day... I think I'll have to go to the gym tonight. I haven't been there since Tuesday. oye. my butt is getting bigger... that's alright the cold weather is coming and I'll need more insulation.

No comments: