Saturday, September 26, 2009

I didn't die.

I've just had a busy day and am just now posting.

I did the usual, weight watchers and the gym... then I sat at the gallery for five hours... I did watch two movies; Gone Baby Gone and Grand Torino. Both were pretty good... too bad I waited four weeks to watch them...

Here are two things I'm pissed off about - They fired Marty Reimer and Jodi Brothers from the Mountain yesterday. I am no longer going to listen to KMTT. What were they thinking?

Next, I stopped by the Apple store to have Crusty II checked out. There's a little strip of fabric that covers the disk drive - part of it came off so I wanted to see if they could fix it. I was going to sign up to be seen at the genius bar but the first available appointment was at 8pm. That's fifteen minutes from now! I was there at 5:20! Argh... that sucks.

Tomorrow I have cycle training in Bellevue all day. Should be interesting. My friend Holly is going so at least I won't be bored.

I think I need to go now.... I think I might go to bed.

No comments: