Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hmmm...

Last night I was getting ready for cycle class when I picked up the sign up sheet. Who should be signed up but Mr. Arms...

There he was right there in front of me the entire time. I was a bit too tired to stare at him... I think he has lost the allure that he once had. The more I hear him talk the less appealing he is... okay, he's still a good looking fella and I'm not going to stop staring at him anytime soon... We did share some witty banter and he told me that class was good.

Last night I had to sit with the dogs until they went to sleep. I stayed up with them in the kitchen and pretended like I was reading in the dark... they can't tell that I can't see anything ...

Today I have work and then off to the gym. It was really busy at the office yesterday hopefully it won't be too bad today... one of the attorneys had been in Europe on vacation - he brought chocolate from France to work yesterday... it was really good.

Okay I think that's about it for now... if anything exciting happens I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments: