Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day off.

Last night I decided to skip the gym. I wasn't really in the mood to get all sweaty. Instead, I decided to go to the mall. Leo is having his 4th birthday party on Saturday and I went shopping for my momma.

I've been in a weird mood this week... not exactly in the mood to work this week... oh well, only two days left and then it's the weekend.

Last night I did have a dream about Arms. He was waiting at a bus stop with me.. it was the bus stop over by key bank at Northgate (the mall I was at last night.).

Stinky is sitting on my lap right now. She was being traumatized by Zoe early this morning and she needed a lap.

Last night I guess the puppies went to sleep without any whining. Maybe things will be better in the coming days...

Here's a video they made last night... don't pay attention to my belly in the opening shot.

No comments: