Friday, September 11, 2009

Puppy out of control!



I have a wiggly dog sitting next to me... she's chasing her tail and trying to bite my hand.

Oh it's hard... Stinky is on the other side of me, burrowed between the end of the sofa and my shoulder she's sort of parrot like.

Today is doughnut (or is that donut) Friday.... hopefully there will be enough people there that I won't eat too many today.

Tonight I have an appointment for my elbow and then I'm watching Katie.

Tomorrow is a busy day - ww, then I'm skipping the gym (OH MY GOD) and then it's hair do time. After the hairdo I am going to Olympia for my nephews birthday party and then back to Seattle for an opening at Crawl Space.

Sunday I have cycle and then I have my first Instructor meeting.

I think I'll go now... I'm driving in today so I can get to my appointment on time...

No comments: