Saturday, October 24, 2009

The best bathtub in the world.

Tonight I took a bath in the worlds best bathtub. Okay, almost the worlds best bathtub... it was deep and the water flew out of the tub in a gentle stream.. the only problem was that the warm water ran out so it was sort of lukewarm.

I'm hanging out on the sofa in Mercer Island.... I get to teach tomorrow and then it's off to celbrate momma birthday lunch. I know it's lame but I will probably end up going to bed well before 10. The cats woke me up at 4:45. argh...

So, I mentioned earlier that cyber man called me. I called back but he wasn't home... and the phone tag begins again. At least he called back right? Who knows maybe someday I'll actually meet him.

I think I shall go now. I feel the need to look online to see what I'm going to have for lunch tomorrow.... and I think I might hit the hay.

No comments: