Sunday, October 25, 2009

Here I am.

I bet you thought I was gone... I just haven't had any time to sit down yet today...

I taught this morning, then went to lunch with the family and then off to the Apple Store to get Crusty II checked up. I'm going to have to send her away for about five days to get her fixed. I ended up having to get an external hard drive so I could back her up before I send her away. I don't want to loose any good information and/or photos. That would be a shame. I think I will be okay without her for a few days. Maybe I will be forced to socially interact with more people.

I can handle it... mom has her imac so I won't miss any blog posting.

Last night the cats started rubbing against the door of the bedroom I was sleeping in. Arghh... then I woke up to cat barf on the rug outside my door.

Now I'm back home hanging with the dogs. I like hanging with them... they are low maintenance and they don't barf as often as cats. I decided to do some laundry as well. I've run out of towells to use during cycle class.

Today during class I waved to Mr. Arms and he waved back... he sure has nice arms... hence the name.

I should go and clean something... maybe my room?

No comments: