Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm not enjoying this.

I'm not looking forward to getting out into the rain this morning.

I ended up going to bed at 10:00 last night. It was nice not having cats trying to interrupt my sleep. I like being at home. I just have a little under two weeks until I'm headed off to my next house-sitting job. I should enjoy the time in my own bed while I can.

I don't think I have a ton going on this week. Thursday I am supposed to go out for drinks with a visiting artist coming in for the last show at Crawl Space.

Did I ever share this promo shot of Artstar?



That night was freezing... we were down by a warehouse in Brooklyn.... did I mention that I'm trying to get a login for a television company in Amsterdam so I can watch a few of the episodes online? If I manage to do that I'll let you know.

No comments: