Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's wrong now?

Now I have a muscle being funky in my shoulder... it's a bit tight because of that body sculpting class.

Last Saturday I got my hair done so I couldn't go to the gym. My friend Holly was sick so she didn't teach cycle. My friend Marjorie told me that people were hoping that I was teaching... she knew that I wasn't going to be there... That makes me feel good though. People actually like my class. The last few classes have been full.

Work is going well... I like them, they like me... I'm starting to organize plans for Chicago in February... I've entered my work into a show.... I think I'm on the right track... now I just need to win the lottery and then I'll be set. I just need to pay off the school loans and then I could buy more clothes at Nordstrom! I went during lunch yesterday and didn't buy anything!

Okay - I think that might be it for this morning.

No comments: