Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crusty II is going on a vacation...

I have to take Crusty to the Apple Store this afternoon.

I have Old Crusty here as a backup so things will be just fine...

I'm not feeling the words coming out of my fingers this morning...

I'm ready for a vacation I think...

I'm thinking I should go get a flu shot... I have to figure out where to go... I've been told I can go to Safeway and get one...

I haven't had the flu since I was in elementary school. I don't really want to have it again...

okay - random thing here (well, not really that random)... my hair place is going to offering massages again soon. I am really looking forward to that... I bought a package deal a while back and I still have a few of them left. I need to get myself a rub down...

That's it for now... I will be coming to you next time from Old Crusty!

No comments: