Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hello Sunday.

Today I slept in until 7:30.. nine and a half hours of sleep will sure do great things for you.

I feel almost normal... Yesterday we went to my cousin Rachel's going away party. She's moving to Virginia to work and then go to school. It was nice to see my relatives. After the party some of us went to Red Robin for dinner. I had a yummy burger and fries. I also split a chocolate milkshake with my cousin Sam. It was good but I need to get back on track...

Today I have to teach cycle and then this afternoon I'm going to go to Olympia to see my friend Shirley and meet her sister who is visiting from Colorado. That should be fun... After that I have to come back for a gallery meeting and review of the show that is closing today.

I thought I should add a picture for you... here is one I took when I was in Barcelona in 2002. It's a closeup of a bench in Park Guell...



I"d like to go back someday to visit... it was really nice....

Okay, I think I'll go now... have a nice day!

No comments: