Monday, October 12, 2009

I need a furlough and a big puffy jacket.

I think we should have a furlough... okay, maybe not a day without pay, but a day off.

I am tired this morning. Not overly tired, but just tired enough.

It's cold outside so I think I might break out my puffy jacket to wear.

Yesterday I drove down to Olympia (Lacey) to see my my friends. I couldn't stay that long because I had a meeting to attend at the gallery... it turns out that I only had to be there only 20 minutes... I should have just stayed in Olympia longer. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes sometimes.

I'm feeling a bit antsy about life right now.... I still feel pretty good but a little antsy art-wise. I need to start working on something...

Is it wrong that I don't want to move off the sofa right now?

Okay, one last thing... I actually had a full cycle class yesterday. Not a single bike was open... we also had people who weren't signed up on the bikes... so some no shows and regulars... It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

No comments: