Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Make me a vampire!

I had weird dreams last night. I was part of a group that made people into vampires for cash money. I don't remember everything about it but it was weird. and a bit scary. I don't like scary...

This morning I am up early - it was just a little to hard to stay horizontal... my body hurts. As I was waking up I kept thinking it was Sunday for some reason... it's not, it's Tuesday. Yesterday I made plans for a date night with my friend Kelli. So what if the only date I can get is with my married girlfriend.... We're going to go see Where the Wild Things Are and have lunch. I'm looking forward to it...

Also coming up this week.... payday! woo hoo... I'm hoping my new Alaska Airlines Visa card comes so I can rejoin the College Art Association... I've got to get cracking on this... Once I rejoin I can search there online database and start getting in the swing of looking for teaching jobs. Also, I am breaking out my big puffy coat because it's nice and warm...

Oh, I forgot. I have the house to myself this weekend... Momma's going away on Saturday... PARTAY! okay, maybe not.. but I could have a party... a tea party.

I think since I have time this morning I will check out some art related websites and see what is happening in the art worlds..... off I go.

No comments: