Saturday, October 31, 2009



I woke up this morning to see Lester Holt dressed up as Susan Boyle on the Today Show. It was pretty funny.

You will see I am gracing the blog this morning with my photo from Halloween 2007 - there I am, the undead Ann Curry.

Today I don't have much going on. I am helping my momma with a memorial service she's working at and then I may be going out with my friend Nancy. I don't know about that yet though. Mom has offered to take us to Black Angus for dinner... who knows. The last time we were there we had really bad service...

I'm thinking I might wear a wig to ww this morning... I have a platinum pageboy wig that I bought last year.

I'm looking forward to weighing in this week. I've been on track and haven't gone too out of control...

Let me see... I should go to the studio today - okay, I will go to the studio.

xoxo Happy Halloween!

No comments: