Sunday, November 01, 2009

The day in review.

Here is how Halloween went down.

I went to WW where I was down 2.8 pounds. I went to coffee and then to Target.

After that I went to the gym. I wasn't able to take the cycle class because it was full. Arms was in it. He did comment on my wig (it was a blond pageboy style). I think he said I was looking swanky in it. I don't know if he actually used the word swanky - but is was something similar.

After the gym I went home and hung out with the dogs... at 3:30 I went to help my momma with a memorial service at church. I was there until 6:30 or 7:00 and then we came home... we were going to go to black angus but we were just too tired.... I think we're going to go tonight. We had a few trick-or-treaters and we turned out the lights at 9:00 and I went to bed.

Today I have to teach cycle and then I am going to a clothes party at my friend Nancy's house. It's sort of like a tupperware party but with clothes.

I think that's it for today. If anything exciting happens I will be back with an update.

No comments: