Monday, November 02, 2009

Let's have a party!

Okay people... I went to this (this word removed by the clothing party police) party yesterday and I am very excited. It's like the best thing ever... you get to look at all these clothes and then you get to try them on.

I have decided to have a party on the 22nd. (Shirley - mark it on your calendar)... (this sentence removed by the clothing party police) I ordered the chantilly top (it's on page 8 of the catalog).. and a long black sweater. There's a really cute black skirt that I want to get..

Yesterday was fun. I need to get out a bit more often.... Mom and I went to Black Angus for dinner. We had prime rib... it was pretty good - the horseradish was excellent.

This week is pretty much more of the same, work - gym - television - ah... the routine I love... I get to sub Holly's cycle class on Wednesday. That's cool... more classes = bigger paycheck = more money to spend on cute clothes...

Oh yeah, Friday I am going to happy hour with my friends Kristen and Karen... You may recall that Kristen is my lovely assistant.... she hasn't had to assist me recently - but you never know the time may come again...

I think that's all I have for you this morning...

No comments: