Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I need your attention.

I am trying to type but Stinky keeps putting her nose under my hand trying to get me to pet her.

Here is what I know. Yesterday they tried to deliver Crusty II to me be no one was home when Fedex tried to deliver. They are retrying today... Mom said she'd stay home until they arrived.

Last night I was really really really tired... I got horizontal on the sofa and promptly fell asleep.

I have to gear up for teaching cycle two days in a row... I get to sub tomorrow... it should be fun... my friend Holly is going to a conference... She didn't ask me to sub on Saturday (which surprises me a bit...) she was going to try and get a new instructor to do it... hopefully she won't be able to and she ask me to do it.... (more money!). Even if she doesn't that's alright... I'm sure she doesn't want it to look like she has favorites...

I slept a little late today so I should probably go... I'll be back tomorrow hopefully coming to you from the new and improved Crusty II.

No comments: