Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Morning.

I woke up to the sound of Zoe whining... I got up and fed her and then went back to sleep.

I'm sitting here drinking coffee and gearing up to go cycle... I think I will just do an older playlist... I'm not in the mood to over do it this morning... I didn't get to cycle yesterday so I ran on the treadmill. Mr. Arms was in the class - damn. I missed it...

This afternoon I'm off to Where the Wild Things Are... I hope it's good... I have seen reviews saying that it doesn't have much of a plot. I don't really need a plot.... just a good visual will be fine.

Stinky sat by the door most of the evening waiting for Mom to come home. She never did... She'll be back tonight and Stinky will be happy...

What else??? my armpits and legs are nice and hair free....
That's something to be happy about.

No comments: