Saturday, October 17, 2009

Good Morning...



I woke up thinking it was a work day... weird things have been happening like that lately... On Tuesday I woke up thinking it was Sunday...

Today we have the usual... ww - the gym, waxing and then I'm off the hook... I think I will probably go to the studio for a while... I need to start working on stuff... Then this afternoon I am going over to one of my Attorney's houses to get the scoop on feeling his pets next weekend.

Next month I am going to be Sammy and Emma sitting for almost three weeks... you might recall Sammy is the cat who went up the tree and stayed there all night. It should be fun... actually I'm looking forward to doing it so I can pay down some of my visa card...

The knot in my shoulder is feeling better this morning but still is tender.

Last night on the way home from work I stopped at the gym. I worked out for almost an hour and a half... then I went tanning. That is one of the perks of working at the gym. I can go tanning for free... GOODBYE PASTY WHITE LEGS!

Tomorrow I am going to go see Where The Wild Things Are with my friend Kelli. We're going to eat at Red Robin first (I've got coupons for free onion rings and a milkshake)... I'll have to work out extra long today (and tomorrow)...

Okay - Balloon boy??? Hoax or not? You decide...

I think I should go now... Momma is going to Oregon overnight so I get to be in charge of the dogs... uh oh! Parrrr-tay!

No comments: