Friday, October 16, 2009

Sore to the core...

I woke up at 2am with a sore body... I'm still sore... I think I need a massage....

Tomorrow I am getting my legs waxed.... I am really looking forward to it again... my armpits are a bit scary - I supposed I could just break down and shave them, but it's not the same...

Here is a link to Salon Zeka the place I go... if you are in the Kenmore area you should check them out. Last I knew they were going to be hiring a massage therapist - I wonder if it's happened yet?

Hey, if you go tell them I referred you - I'll save myself some money.

Zoe decided to chew a hole in the wall last night.... she chewed off the wallpaper in a spot by her kitchen bed... she got in trouble!

Now back to my body - I've got a cramp or something in my right shoulder blade area.... ouch... I may have to lie down for a bit after I post this to see if I can work out the kink... heh heh heh... I said kink.

It's Friday!

No comments: