Thursday, October 15, 2009

A dull ache...



The last two mornings I have woken up with a headache. It's in the back of my head so I think it's my neck that's bugging me a bit.

Last night I kicked my own ass at cycle class and my legs are dead (really - dead). Then I was watching Top Chef last night and who should call me but Cyber Man. He's been working on his dissertation so he's been busy... hmmm.... supposedly he's going to be in Seattle in the next couple of weeks and we might actually meet. We'll see...

Yeah - today is payday! That's something good...

I think I'm ready for the weekend... not that work is bad (I love my job)... I'm just ready for it.

I have decided that I am never having another legal type job after this one (unless I get canned - but I don't think that will happen)... I got my Alaska Visa Card and I rejoined CAA - now I just have to wait until I have a little bit of money to sign up for the Conference in February and get my plane ticket. I don't want to have a balance on my card. I read a trick somewhere that I should write down everything I charge in my check register and then when I get my bill I'll already have taken the money out of my account.

I think that sounds like a plan.

Okay, I think I better check my email now... I love you all!

No comments: