Monday, November 16, 2009

Freaking Stinking Cats.

The cats decided it was a good idea to start racing around the house at 4:11 this morning... I've been awake ever since. I did get to watch an episode of Brothers and Sisters while I was waiting for a reasonable time to get up.

It's Monday... I'm trying to think of what's coming up this week... I have my clothing party on Sunday. I wore my top on Friday and again on Saturday... it's freaking stinking cute. I am freaking stinking cute!

Did I happen to tell you about my massage on Saturday? I only was scheduled for an hour... it wasn't enough time. I am going back the weekend after next and I'm going to have cupping done. (yeah, I know - Gwenyth Paltrow gets it done....) it's where they take heated glass cups and put them on the skin to help release the muscles and bring everything to the surface. I'm looking forward to it.

I've been thinking about my single-ness. What is wrong with me??? besides being a chicken. NOTHING... what is my problem then??? I guess it's just a lack of self confidence.

I need to get over it.

It will most likely be slow today and tomorrow at work... a few people are out.... I guess that will give me more time to work on my guest list for Sundays party.

Carry on everyone... I have a pot of french press black cat blend to drink.

No comments: