Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'ze got me some new shoes....



Yesterday when I went to lunch I happened to stumble upon these shoes... they just called out to me... I had to have them...

Now I just have to build an outfit around them...

I am happy to report that the cats did not wake me up at some crazy hour. I still feel a bit tired though...

As predicted yesterday was a bit slow at work... I'm guessing today won't be any better.

I noticed something yesterday... ever since I got my massage on Saturday my elbow that had the tendonitis in it feels a heck of a lot better. It wasn't really sore - but I could definitely tell that it was tender in spots. That's all gone now. How exciting!

hmmmm..... it's taking me a few minutes here to wake up... I don't know why, it's not like I didn't get a lot of sleep last night...

I guess I should go...

No comments: