Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Somebody shoot me now.

I woke up with a headache. It's not the most horrible thing ever but it's definitely not fun.

I started feeling it last night right before cycle class... I have taken some advil so I'm waiting for that to kick in so I can carry on as my usual jovial self.

Last weekend I was at Target and some guy kept staring at me... it turns out that it was a guy I went to the UW with. The wonders of Facebook... I looked him up and sent him a message and there he was... Facebook has definitely upgraded the level of my stalking capabilities... not that I was stalking him... I can just find out information sometimes if I need it...

Yesterday I contacted the auto shop that I used to go to and I'm going to get my brakes fixed on Friday... I guess I'll just have to suck it up....

I was talking to my dad the other day and he said he had a plan for me... I don't know exactly what that means.... He had wanted to know all I owed on everything... so I sent it to him. I don't think he had any idea of what I exactly owed when it came to my student loans. It's quite a bit.. but worth every penny. Who knows maybe I'm in store for an early inheritance.. I'm not going to hold my breath though...

What else.... I have got in all my paperwork in order to start participating in my company's 401k plan... that's cool... I like saving money...

I think maybe my headache is going away... that's a good thing...

I love you all!

No comments: